Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Tell us more about the "build date" I haven't been able to get confirmation on build dates from my dealer and to date every one of these build date rumors has amounted to some dealer blowing smoke.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put the order in 2 weeks ago at Pacifico in Philly. He said due to the ST3 fiasco, there are many undetermined builds for folks who have ordered a few months ago. He got a call back last Thursday with a 20-Aug build date.

This same dealer came thru with a Boss 302 build date last year for me - actually delievered a bit ahead of promised date. BTW - at MSRP!

If anyone is in the Philly area - call Kurt Shadduck at Pacifico, MSRP of course :) For me X-Plan!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I put the order in 2 weeks ago at Pacifico in Philly. He said due to the ST3 fiasco, there are many undetermined builds for folks who have ordered a few months ago. He got a call back last Thursday with a 20-Aug build date.

This same dealer came thru with a Boss 302 build date last year for me - actually delievered a bit ahead of promised date. BTW - at MSRP!

If anyone is in the Philly area - call Kurt Shadduck at Pacifico, MSRP of course :) For me X-Plan!!

Hummm??? sounds a little soon to get a production date on one of these things after just ordering 2 weeks ago. I'm not saying impossible but I think some of us would have gotten word too. I'm thinking JohnnyST info for 7/30/12 Job 1 is closer to real.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I spoke with my dealer, a very on the bball dealership, and they have no info yet. The OP's info sounds good based on the BOSS order experience. My dealer moves a lot of SVT product too, so hopefully we can all combine our bit of info to quide us to a guess on an actual build date.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have all of the confidence in the world with Kurt. re: he contacted me about the build date.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have all of the confidence in the world with Kurt. re: he contacted me about the build date.
Yeah same here. My dealer said his Ford Rep was able to get it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
trying to decode some of the ford processes here, did you get a DORA or VOC or whatever receipt that had a priority on it?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Give your dealer# and order# to interceptor (after reading/following the rules of course), and he can confirm the VIN and build info on the Vehicle Visibility Report...

Focus ST Order Tracking

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dealer reports build week of 8/27 for my ST2. Ordered 6/4. Expected it by now, would have been a great dream cruise ride but at least there will still be some nice fall motoring before the snow.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Dealer reports build week of 8/27 for my ST2. Ordered 6/4. Expected it by now, would have been a great dream cruise ride but at least there will still be some nice fall motoring before the snow.
I ordered around the same time, but still haven't heard anything. I don't think any of us really expected to be driving before September...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
@meanmud (OP)

I noticed you still have not posted the info for interceptor to track your order which shows the actual build date.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
+1 That's great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts