Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its funny, but I really feel this car is similar to the ST. Its small but practical and sporty. And its a hatch. I am going to miss it, but not as much as I am going to enjoy having an ST!

It has a 3" downpipe and makes 18 psi in 3rd gear. The transmission is starting to go :( . I also have a lowering kit with adjustable koni shocks as well as some bolt-ons to toughen up the suspension like a thick rear sway bar and a 6 point frame brace (Now I know I will not need these types of things on the ST!!)

img0341zs.jpg

img0344lj.jpg

img0355gh.jpg

img0357yn.jpg

img0365fo.jpg

img0368ci.jpg

img0371am.jpg

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Nice Saab. Owned a few of them myself. had a 99, 900 turbo, 900 SPG, 9000, 9000 Areo.

We were big into SAABs right up to when GM bought the company.

On the go - Via TapTalk

·
Registered
693 Posts
Never owned a Saab. But I have always liked the look of that hatch. Nice ride bro. But I agree, I think u will fall in love all over again with the :ST:

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
very nice ride

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Saab. Owned a few of them myself. had a 99, 900 turbo, 900 SPG, 9000, 9000 Areo.

We were big into SAABs right up to when GM bought the company.

On the go - Via TapTalk
nice! I just bought a 89 SPG 4 months ago but the head gasket just blew and piston 4 is F#$Ked! Such a beautiful car. Im going to keep it around and look into putting a built engine into it myself.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont get something.... all I see is muddy trail and the car has a ski rack on the top. Pretty car, though...
Yes I left the rack on for the photos..The ski season was pretty shitty anyway, but there was still enough snow higher up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am a current 99 Saab 9-3 convertible owner myself. I am running 16 psi through all gears, with a intake, 3in Turbo back exhaust, with boost controllers and a custom 3 gauge panel, and some other small things. I understand completely when u say that you will miss it, but I think the Focus ST will be a good trade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts