Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cali Folks

Would there be any interest in going to LA Auto Show during media days under the ST Nation flag?
[h=3]PRESS DAYS NOVEMBER 28 - 29, 2012[/h]
Chad

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Love to have the ST nation gang in the city of angeles
www.laautoshow.com
NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 9, 2012

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually Press Days are:

[h=3]PRESS DAYS NOVEMBER 28 - 29, 2012[/h]
:D

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't suppose they'd let me in with my 8 year old, car enthusiast, son. We're planning to go at some point, but maybe if I outfit him with a big camera and a notepad...

·
Registered
534 Posts
I don't suppose they'd let me in with my 8 year old, car enthusiast, son. We're planning to go at some point, but maybe if I outfit him with a big camera and a notepad...
Last year I was out there on a Media Day, and there definitely some kids running around. I think they were tagging along with some of the big wigs and big $$ players. :D

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright

I'll see what I can do for you four. :)

I would want two of you on 1 day and two on the 2nd day. I will PM you details soon for this.

Thank you.

Closed

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be picking 3-4 to go this week. I will do so via pm.

It's time to register you to go

Chad

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I just want to add that if anyone has any questions about attending a Auto Show for Media Press Days for STNation you can ask myself or Topher352. We attended the NYIAS in April and conducted interviews with Chad D'Arcy(Focus Electric Brand Manager) and Lisa Schoder(Former Focus ST Brand Manager).

We can give you tips on how the schedule was laid out, what we focused on(no pun intended), what we brought with us, and the overall experience. We had a great time ad enjoyed ourselves, but we also performed the necessary "work" to get more information out to the ST Community.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Dan

PM has been sent for interested members. I only selected a few members, I'm sorry if you did not get chosen. I will consider you if someone decides not to go.

Thanks

Chad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.