Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Steeda 555-3179 Focus ST 2013-2014 Sound Symposer Delete Kit

Today we are installing a Sound Symposer Delete Kit from Steeda on out 2014 Focus ST. If you're looking to clean up the look of your Focus ST's engine, one of the easiest places to start is with the sound symposer system. Steeda has developed this bolt-on delete kit that blocks off the holes that are left when the factory sound symposer tube is removed. Removing the useless sound symposer system provides a less cluttered look and feel of the Focus ST's small engine bay.

Steeda Sound Symposer Delete Kit Features and Benefits:
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Cleans up the look of the engine area
- No permanent modifications; easily reversible

This beautifully machined block-off plate allows you to delete the sound symposer tube from your 2013-2014 Focus ST without any adverse affects on other vital systems. Best of all, Steeda's delete plate can be easily reversed back to stock if necessary. Steeda's sound symposer delete kit includes the all required plates and hardware for an easy installation.

With a T20 torx bit and an 8mm wrench installation should only take a few minutes and will really clean up the look of the engine bay on your Focus ST.

For more Spool Tuning parts from Steeda check out:
Steeda | Spool Tuning

For more Spool Tuning part options for your Focus ST check out:
Focus ST | Spool Tuning

·
Registered
862 Posts
People dont like the symposer? I wish it was louder.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Not when your Stage 3, there is no need for it. Especially if you have an open air filter and BOV!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts