1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Nice find. I was on the website today and didn't see that. The silver and blue look amazing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Really nice :)

I prefer(ed) black, but when i play with this tool, i would like white also, and may silver..ahhh!

But my first wish was to buy a black one and make it black matt, like RS500. :)

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I really need to see every car color in person to choose.. But I know that I am not that wild about the rims that comes with the ST.

Already I know that I will change the Fog lights to projector lamps if possible. Also, will not settle for 5000K for the HID's. I will go right to 10000K. And I will TINT ASAP a 5% on all windows.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
47 Posts
Chad, did you photoshop the pic above? When I look at the colorizer I see the typical Y spoke wheels that are apparently the signature wheel for the ST, not the double spoke pentagon-y thing in the pic.

I like the white most so far I think, though I agree that seeing it in-person will be have to happen ultimately.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotcha. I like them, but I also kind of like the Y-spoke. Maybe looking at so many pictures of the ST has them growing on me.
They are not bad rims, but I want something a little more aggressive. Those rims are available with the Focus ST-R :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Leaning towards the PB or TB, although I do feel like the right White would work well with the ST trim, I just don't know about Oxford white.
The Tangerine would be cool, however I feel like it might come across as too loud/boy-racy.

Hmmm decisions, decisions...Also going to be tough to view all the colors ever; I mean like, how/where would you do that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts