Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Thank you for Posting!

Moved to the proper location, and I will create a news story for the Front Page.

ST3 $28,135 (with Discount applied)
Destination Charge $795

Grand Total = $28,930

If my math is correct

·
Registered
252 Posts
Do we have a source to cite for this?

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Can't decipher all of that but if your calculations are correct Chad :yay:

·
Registered
252 Posts
And looks to be $26880 for my ST2. Very much in line with my expectations and budget. Consider me to be doing the happy dance along with Shomare!

·
4,009 Posts
I can't figure it out looking at the sheet but I'll be talking with my dealership tomorrow. ST3 Silver with moonroof please!

·
4,009 Posts
Someone in the know decode that would ya!

We still don't know what the Equipment Groups offer.

Nav would appear to be a stand alone option.

Living in the NE, and engine block heater wouldn't be a bad option.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Just called 2 dealers and they say they have no new info. I like this info, good bargain tool. I'm doing the happy dance!!!!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Wow. Excellent.

I called my dealer and he didn't have the order guide, so I forwarded the one posted to him. We'll see what happens. The price of the ST1 is amazing. $23,700. They undercut the MS3, GTI, and WRX. Now, the ST2 price is a little on the pricey side, as I only want the seats, but maybe I can work out a decent deal...

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
What is the discount?
When you add a package some times there are discounts with a higher package trim.

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FAHP3K24CL385747&refid=FV

Look at Equipment Group Savings on this window sticker. If this price list is accurate, then you will see a $405 discount on 202A.

Great news but how close does this make us?
Another member posted today and said they could go put their deposit on the car tomorrow. And they said the dealer would have pricing at that time as well. May 1st. I wouldn't get you hopes up too much until more than 1 person can order tomorrow. Because more than 1 person on this forum has called their local dealers, and those dealers still do not have the information we have on Ford ST Nation.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Does anyone have a list (or link to a list) of what is in each package?

Also for clarification on the discount, does that mean the MSRP for the 202A package is 4840-405=4435? Or is the MSRP of 4840 the already discounted price?

·
4,009 Posts
Just negotiated my deal via email. I have to make it official tomorrow.

Reactions: Chad

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Does anyone have a list (or link to a list) of what is in each package?
This is the best indication of what We will get in North America. http://fordstnation.com/top-stories/297-customer-prep-info-recieved-dealership-14.html#post1835

Also for clarification on the discount, does that mean the MSRP for the 202A package is 4840-405=4435? Or is the MSRP of 4840 the already discounted price?
This we do not know. All we can go on is assumption that the package will be discounted. I know this happens all of the time with other Ford vehicles.

Another item I did not consider is if the destination charge was included in the price. Just not 100%.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts