Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Manual. It's from Europe but it will give you an idea about most features, piss you off that you can't get others!

View attachment index.php.pdf

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is this for the ST or just the regular focus?
Looks to me like the regular Focus. But many of the controls on the steering column/wheel, A/C, lighting, navigation functions, etc. are similar or identical to those in the ST, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I don't think they need a log-in, as I didn't log-in to access them. Not sure why that is happening for you.

Weird, I see what you are saying. Hmm. Well, go to Motorcraftservice.com, click on "Owner Guides", and use the drop down menus to choose 2013 and Focus.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I don't think they need a log-in, as I didn't log-in to access them. Not sure why that is happening for you.

Weird, I see what you are saying. Hmm. Well, go to Motorcraftservice.com, click on "Owner Guides", and use the drop down menus to choose 2013 and Focus.
Cool; that worked! I found the quick reference guide along with some other materials, but it doesn't look like the full owners manual is available yet. I'm sure it'll be there soon though.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts