Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but I just went onto the ford Configurator for the 2014 Focus ST and sure enough they offer the sweet looking gunmetal grey wheels as an option just like the Euro Focus. I knew buying the first model year would mean missing out on added features later in the production run but it would have been cool to have the wheels at the same time as our friends across the pond.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but I just went onto the ford Configurator for the 2014 Focus ST and sure enough they offer the sweet looking gunmetal grey wheels as an option just like the Euro Focus. I knew buying the first model year would mean missing out on added features later in the production run but it would have been cool to have the wheels at the same time as our friends across the pond.
It is the same wheel, just painted in the Rado grey as originally sold in Europe, I think it's been mentioned before.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Or as I prefer to call it, natural brake dust color. Doesn't look too bad and should help those not wanting to wash the stock silver wheels after every couple drives to keep them looking clean.

Reactions: Grimm10

·
Registered
392 Posts
http://fordstnation.com/top-stories/6111-2014-focus-st-starting-price-$24-115-a.html

·
Registered
463 Posts
Saw a Tuxedo Black 2014 Focus ST today on the back of a car carrier go to a dealer. Had to darker wheels and bright red brake calipers. Looked really really good!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I plan on Plastidipping my wheels the Anthracite Metallic Grey this week and if I like the look having them powder-coated that color plus red calipers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts