Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says.. the 2015 ST has push button start and no ignition switch for a "keyed" start, yet the hole remains. At first I didn't care that much, but after a few months now, I just want to plug the hole. I've looked for covers/plugs, but all I find seem to be for keyed ignitions. Does anyone know where I can find a cover/plug for this hole?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Unless there was a chance from the 13, 14 model years and 15 model, that is more than just a hole. Check your owners manual

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless there was a chance from the 13, 14 model years and 15 model, that is more than just a hole. Check your owners manual
I assume you are referring to the "backup" ignition switch using the keyfob or key in the fob if the push start fails. I've seen several pics of those in '13-'14 STs, but I assure you my '15 has nothing in this spot.

IMG_0742.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
My '13 had a cover over it. I say had because I took it in last friday for a new key and the dealer never put it back on. I'm going back this comming friday so they can replace the one they lost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts