Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's here; it's finally here. No more speculating or looking at dealer order guides, the configurator for the 2015 Ford Mustang is finally online. That means you should put down whatever you're doing and build your new 'Stang. Weight data for the new model has also leaked out, and while there is an increase, it's less than previously rumored.

The basic V6 coupe carries a base price of $23,600, plus an additional $825 destination charge for all models. Upgrading to the 2.3-liter Ecoboost costs $25,170, and the Ecoboost Premium is $29,170. If you need a V8 in your life, the Mustang GT is $32,100 or $36,100 with the Premium package. That puts the starting price up about $1,000 over the previous generation for the V6, but the turbocharged four-cylinder starts about $1,400 less than the V6 Premium, which is no longer available. Prices for both V8 models jumped about $1,000, as well.

If you need the convertible Mustang, the V6 starts at $29,100, excluding destination, $1,590 more than last year. The Ecoboost Premium 'vert is $34,670, and the GT droptop is $41,600.

Read More: autoblog.com/2014/06/13/2015-ford-mustang-pricing-configurator

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Who cares about that. We want to see the Focus RS Configurator already! :mad:

·
Registered
903 Posts
$7K is a bit much for the V8. A loaded EcoBoost Premium (with Performance Pack) is about $35k. The same car (with the corresponding Performance Pack) with the V8 is $42k.

The V6 is laughable now, no options (unless you count an upgraded non-touch screen radio for $1000 and rear park aid for $300), and only $1500 cheaper than the cheapest EcoBoost model. I think they want to kill the V6 model after 2-3 years based on the pricing and options.

(These prices all coupes)

·
Registered
435 Posts
$7K is a bit much for the V8. A loaded EcoBoost Premium (with Performance Pack) is about $35k. The same car (with the corresponding Performance Pack) with the V8 is $42k.

The V6 is laughable now, no options (unless you count an upgraded non-touch screen radio for $1000 and rear park aid for $300), and only $1500 cheaper than the cheapest EcoBoost model. I think they want to kill the V6 model after 2-3 years based on the pricing and options.

(These prices all coupes)
Yeah imagine they are just leaving the v6 for the few that dont think a turbo i4 can handle it, and obviously want to see how it sells, I bet it does well.

Anyone know what weight of these things? Love the orange with the GT performance package, those black wheels look sick with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts