Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Does your dealer have an "allocation" If not you won't get scheduled for production. It's not a Ford problem but rather a dealer issue. The dealer can put an order in all day, even with no allocations.

I would get an RS if I could afford it with the Corvette, but I can't, so I'm sad.
Yes, my dealer has an allotment. A single car that I secured on October 8th. I'm pretty versed in this order process as I went through similar with my ST order. First in does not equal first out but there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

I've got contacts at Ford that have looked into it and tried to assist with expediting the order to no avail.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yes, my dealer has an allotment. A single car that I secured on October 8th. I'm pretty versed in this order process as I went through similar with my ST order. First in does not equal first out but there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

I've got contacts at Ford that have looked into it and tried to assist with expediting the order to no avail.
Depends on who you know at Ford, unless they are in the Service, Sales, and Marketing group (who handles dealer relations, orders, etc), no one can touch that system. When I order a car all I can do is look at the order like you do (the same with 90% of the people who work here at Ford).

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Depends on who you know at Ford, unless they are in the Service, Sales, and Marketing group (who handles dealer relations, orders, etc), no one can touch that system. When I order a car all I can do is look at the order like you do (the same with 90% of the people who work here at Ford).
Working with Assistant Manager Ford Focus Marketing

61 - 64 of 64 Posts