Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Tangering Scream pre-production model running around Santa Monica last month, it caught my eye right away. It was cruising around Ocean Blvd.

I saw another Tangerine Scream, probably the same car, yesterday on the freeway around UCLA. I was hoping to get next to it but unfortunately the left/right side of the freeway were moving at different speeds and I couldn't drop back far enough to get next to it. :S

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I need to hang out on the west side.
Where were the X games?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've seen 3 so far here in Michigan. Yellow, white and red. All unmistakable and looked absolutely incredible. Saw the white one the longest (that's the color I have on order) and was highly impressed. Photos and videos online don't do this car justice. The wheels look gigantic when it's in motion, you barely see any tire. Will make my yellow calipers stand out that much more.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Very cool!

I wonder what they are doing out here on the West Coast? Maybe they are filming those online videos Lisa mentioned on the FB page some place near by.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've seen 3 so far here in Michigan. Yellow, white and red. All unmistakable and looked absolutely incredible. Saw the white one the longest (that's the color I have on order) and was highly impressed. Photos and videos online don't do this car justice. The wheels look gigantic when it's in motion, you barely see any tire. Will make my yellow calipers stand out that much more.
White FTW!

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Very cool!

I wonder what they are doing out here on the West Coast? Maybe they are filming those online videos Lisa mentioned on the FB page some place near by.
I think there was a display at the X-games

1 - 11 of 11 Posts