Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Man, black does look really great. I just can't deal with the upkeep. I can't quite tell if the hood gap is better on these cars.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have yet to pull the trigger on ordering one, but after seeing performance blue in person I would say farewell to my red or black 1, 2 choices. I would get blue, it is sweet

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've seen 3 here near where they're building them in Detroit (white, yellow and red) and all look incredible. The wheels look very big when in motion and there is no mistaking that an ST is coming towards you. I couldn't get any pics since I was moving but very very sweet. Can't wait till my white ST3 gets here!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that will be sweet. The black one was an st3 because i talked to the guy in it and I saw the black recaro's and the HID headlights

·
Registered
693 Posts
How come Chicago hasn't blessed with any sightings? Its not for lack of trying. I feel like one of those storm chaser guys. I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for a glimpse.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I can't believe my luck! I'm actually in a small town about 15 out of lansing. The funny part is this: these guys were just out testing while my dealership was in eyesight of where the shots were taken and they barely know the ST exists.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
One of my friends thought he saw a TS one when we were out driving but I didn't see it. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
The guys driving where more than Likely roush employes working out of voice of the costumer in allen park mi for ford. Iv got a buddy who works there and the place is crawling with st's

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
There was a rumor about Shelby wanting to work on the Focus too.

On the go - Via TapTalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts