Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
robs13st, flametail, and myself decided to meet up in Nashville on Sunday. We took a trip south of Nashville to go for a cruise on Highway 231. It was pretty fun. Road was slightly wet when we got there but it dried up some when we came back after lunch. Here's the first video:

Here's the video of us returning home on the same road:

Throttle drift at 1:56 :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Updated first post to include the return home. Hope everyone enjoys.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Whats with the all the start-stop ?
First stop was because we got behind a car, and Rob's GoPro died so he pulled off to take it down. Second stop was because we ended up getting behind the same car, and also wanted to wait until Steffen caught back up because he ended up getting behind a truck.

Wish we knew an abandoned road that we wouldn't have to worry about traffic and the safety of others.

Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looks like fun, but I'm not impressed with passing in no passing zones especially when there's a hill you can't see over.

Go ahead bash away, just saying.
I can understand where you disagree with it. I'm assuming you're talking about the hump in the road that I pass over at around 1:30 in the returning video. One can argue about everything we did. Passing in a no passing zone? How about speeding in general? We were doing 130mph in a 55mph at one point. We were doing over twice the posted speed for turns.

Have fun and drive safe,
-Ocysp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.