Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks like fun, but I'm not impressed with passing in no passing zones especially when there's a hill you can't see over.

Go ahead bash away, just saying.

Reactions: Durp

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looks like fun, but I'm not impressed with passing in no passing zones especially when there's a hill you can't see over.

Go ahead bash away, just saying.
I can understand where you disagree with it. I'm assuming you're talking about the hump in the road that I pass over at around 1:30 in the returning video. One can argue about everything we did. Passing in a no passing zone? How about speeding in general? We were doing 130mph in a 55mph at one point. We were doing over twice the posted speed for turns.

Have fun and drive safe,
-Ocysp

·
Registered
24 Posts
We were doing 130mph in a 55mph at one point. We were doing over twice the posted speed for turns.

Have fun and drive safe,
-Ocysp

I hear the Tangerine Screams are immune to radar detection, as the bright color momentarily blinds both the device and the cop holding the radar gun just long enough to keep them from getting a point of origin to calculate speed......... just sayin. :p

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.