Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I want to sell my current car before I place my order for an ST. It's a custom 2012 Ford Focus SE "dub edition." So before placing it in auto trader where it might take several weeks or months to sell I wanna ask if any of you know of any type dealers or people that would be interested in buying this car, any leads would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SD auto connection really low balled me on this. I feel like I could get a little more than Kelley blue book price but they disagreed haha

·
Registered
118 Posts
Modified cars are usually cheaper that unmodified ones on used market.
Unless you find somebody who wants your exact mods.

Krzys

PS The brakes under these wheels look tiny.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know but I'm hoping the fact that it was byilt for and unveiled at sema will help some. I know they are. Stops just fine though at least haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try Ken Grody ford in Buena Park or Carlsbad - ask for Kurt, James, or Carlos (all managers at Buena Park) I think Kurt runs Carlsbad pretty often too. They've always been more than fair on my trades. With a look like that I bet it would be put on the showroom floor as a custom.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got more then my car was worth trading it in at Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad. Actually i traded a Tacoma in for my wife's 13 explorer and got more than the blue book. Then a few months later I traded in my bmw for my ST and got way more then that one was worth too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts