Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just wanted to show the people on here that were looking for an alternative gauge pod set up. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for a couple of company on here to come out with their center gauge pod replacement and have still not seen anything. I looked around and found that GlowShift has a A Pillar gauge pod that i purchased, let me know what you think. I dont have the oil pressure and oil temp hook up yet but i will have them done this weekend.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Gauge Transport

·
Registered
1 Posts
So i just wanted to show the people on here that were looking for an alternative gauge pod set up. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for a couple of company on here to come out with their center gauge pod replacement and have still not seen anything. I looked around and found that GlowShift has a A Pillar gauge pod that i purchased, let me know what you think. I dont have the oil pressure and oil temp hook up yet but i will have them done this weekend.

View attachment 11903
Where did you go about wiring it , as for the ground , and what fuses did you tap in for constant and headlight switch , mine are all wired up but can’t get them to turn off thank you in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts