Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, Rev.Hammer, propose a regional club or organization for the area described:
Borders being defined as a polygon described by the borders edging these cities
Southern from Cullman, AL north to SpringField TN
West from Waverly TN eastwards to McMinnville TN
With these cities inclusive.

I would also like to propose that all of the ST Owners in that so described area what wish to participate, contribute suggestions for names to be voted on and ratified by popular vote.

I also propose that that this club have as FEW rules as possible so as to promote more harmony and fun and less quibbling about procedural crap.

Any who would like to support this ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm in. This seems like a good idea.

Reactions: robs13st

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
OK... here are the base rules of the club open for voting:
1: Dont be a douche. Be someone that others would be glad to know. If you show your a$$ at a club sponsored meet or get together, expect to get a foot up it. You are responsible for your kids, dog, trash,etc. and will be held accountable for damages. You can get kicked out for being a Pain in the arse by popular vote.
DON'T do anything that you would not do in front of a cop on the street. Be someone that others would be glad to know.
2: No political or religious talk unless the person that you are speaking to agrees with you in exactly EVERY single way. This is NOT a club about political change or proselytes. This is a club about the car and the community and FUN.
3: You DONT have to have a Ford Focus ST owner to be a member BUT this is the car that the club is about. ONLY Ford Focus ST cars will be eligible to be shown for judgement and trophies.
4: You have to live in the area described :
Borders being defined as a polygon described by the borders edging these cities
Southern from Cullman, AL north to SpringField TN
West from Waverly TN eastwards to McMinnville TN
With those cities inclusive.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to be determined at a future date:
Fees and dues ( you gotta buy your Fez )
meet locations.
club name and emblems
secret handshake and such

I would like for the club to do benefit work for charities determined from a predetermined batch selected by odd blind draw.

·
Registered
253 Posts
sounds good can we extend the south boundary a little to include enterprise because eventually i will have to move back to ft rucker lol.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
My man! Thats a LOT south ! if there was a meetup in Nashvegas, could you make it? Thats 6 hours north. B-Ham is 3hours North!
You sure?

You gonna help keep a club with a million people in its boundaries?

with 1/2 of 1% of the population as possible membership.. thats 5000 members.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
You may try joining your efforts with these guys: Club News & Information

They seem much more organized, and you will find more guys with the same enthusiasm as you. :)

Reactions: NASTOC

·
Registered
13 Posts
We're still young and not quite even "walking" yet, but we do hope you'll consider joining us as we grow and open for membership officially. And if you guys decide to build up something regionally, officially or unofficially organized, the NASTOC hopes to offer support to our members that are involved in regional groups and activities. Keep an eye on our site and social media pages and you'll get to watch the club develop right before your eyes, and you might even find you have a place in its development yourself. :)

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dunno... I love car club that is all about having fun and building a family relationship within its members. The ideas that I ahve about the club. The idea being that if you are laughing and making friends... then whats the point?
Get together for a charity , raise a little jack for them, have a lot of laughs and get a little silly.

Wear a fez, get crazy looking handmade trophies, have 'wildcard' trophies too like for sexiest valve caps' or shiniest knobs, so EVERYONE has a chance at a trophy and that trophy wont look like every other cookie cutter trophy store trophy out there. have contest for everyone to have fun in and we bring our own potluck chow!

THAT sort of thing.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts