Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just read enough horror stories on the Boomba RMM... some people are even saying it's causing engine operation problems... plus the vibration issue is a concern... I checked out CP-E stage 2... and it claims to have no vibes... but for the life of me I can't find any solid reviews... I'm sending the Boomba back... return request pending... I also read some reviews that say they still get wheel hop with the BRMM. I don't know if I will regret this... but I'm concerned for the long haul... not to mention the RMM was going to be the only mod I attempted before my warranty runs out. If anyone has some honest solid reviews about the CP-E... I'm all ears. :thumbd:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've had the cp-e Stage II mount for a couple years now and can't say enough about it. Once it was broken in the only time I get any vibrations is at start-up and sometimes taking off from a stop. Otherwise pretty smooth and I myself haven't had any issues with wheel hop since install.

Edit: Also just noticed this is in the suspension section ;)

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I have the CP-E it's not vibe less but as noted, its at start up and when in reverse for me. It also mellows with age. IMO, it's the best RMM made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts