Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Guess I'll give a little bit of a background/bio. I'm 19 and currently live in Anchorage, Alaska. I just recently pre-ordered an Oxford White Focus ST with the ST3 package. This is the first new car I've ever purchased and only the fourth car I've ever owned. 1st car was a 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS. 2nd 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 3rd 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. All of which were white. Quite the pattern haha, I love DSM's to death and will never leave the 4g63.

As much as I love my Mitsu's I needed something that was a bit more reliable. Aside from being reliable I was hoping for something fairly sporty and kind of quick. I started researching online and came across the ST and after much reading I decided it was the car for me. I have yet to establish any sort of credit whatsoever so financing it wasn't the easiest thing to do. I ended up just pulling a few extra shifts at work and as of yesterday my new ST is completely paid for in full! (Super excited)

I plan on leaving it fairly stock aside from maybe some simple bolt-ons; I haven't really made up my mind yet though. Guess that's it. Can't wait to get my car and see everyone else's car once they finally arrive.

-Lance

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
welcome to the forum

Chad

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. And i'll definitely be getting good winter tires, especially since my fiance will be driving it more than I will because I work up on the north slope in the oil field so i'm gone at least half the year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts