Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once I have my ST3, I'm going to want to show it off as much as possible and drive it on the track!...

Anyone else in New Mexico always welcome!...

·
Registered
29 Posts
My ST2 should be in this week! Performance Blue with moonroof! Got mine on the Z-Plan! cant wait to pick it up, its been in Belen sense friday but they wont let me go get it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My ST2 should be in this week! Performance Blue with moonroof! Got mine on the Z-Plan! cant wait to pick it up, its been in Belen sense friday but they wont let me go get it.
Awesome!... I'm still waiting for my ST3 to be made... Definitely have to post some pics when you get it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flying out to Michigan to pickup my ST3 Oct 20th!... Should be rolling around town in Nov...!

Russellarm83, did you put all-season tires on yours yet? Thinking about any upgrades yet? Motor-mount upgrade, ecu tune?..

·
Registered
29 Posts
No I haven't put all seasons on. I don't drive much and it doesn't get to bad here so until I move I probably won't till I buy some wheels.

As for mods, the only thing I've done is put some pedals on because I thought the pedals were cheap looking in an otherwise really nice interior. I don't think I will do more that that cause I'm a student, and I'll prob trade it in when/if the RS or an AWD model comes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I haven't put all seasons on. I don't drive much and it doesn't get to bad here so until I move I probably won't till I buy some wheels.

As for mods, the only thing I've done is put some pedals on because I thought the pedals were cheap looking in an otherwise really nice interior. I don't think I will do more that that cause I'm a student, and I'll prob trade it in when/if the RS or an AWD model comes.
Russellarmy1093, found two other ST drivers in town and met up with them a while back to take some photos ST Gathering

I'll keep you posted if we plan on meeting up anywhere or going for a drive or what-not.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just picked up a TS ST-3 last week from Rich Ford. I live in FL, but I'm here in ABQ until atleast Aug/Sept time frame. If anyone wants to meet up during the week for coffee or a soda I'm down. I'm also free on the weekends for meets and cruises.

Jay

·
Registered
16 Posts
OK, spotted another ST on Kirtland AFB just a little while ago. This time it was a TS ST-1 or 2 parked close to the MH-53 on a stick.

Jay

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
April 20th, Napa Speedway, $50, 8am-Noon... Drive a road Course!!!!!

I will for sure be there!..,

If you are interested common out!...and bring a helmet!...

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Captian and I had a great time at Napa Speedway! I was hoping we could have had a few more ST's show up, but maybe next time. Is anyone doing anything this weekend? Is there any interest for a meet?

Jay

·
Registered
700 Posts
Deming also has a track, 55 for the day. I am in El Paso but 4 miles from the NM state line. I actually work in NM.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm not sure if I'll be racing again. I'm only here in ABQ for another 5 months and I don't want to have to transport racing tires back to Florida. TheCaptinCole knows for sure my stock tires can't handle another sesion.

But your more than welcome to come up to ABQ and hang out for the day.

Jay

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Deming also has a track, 55 for the day. I am in El Paso but 4 miles from the NM state line. I actually work in NM.
What's the deal at Deming?... Definitely have to set-up a meetup or something...

Until I can afford an extra set of wheels and tires, I probably won't be tearing up anymore rubber!... lol.. but I will come out to a race day and represent!...

Definitely nice to go for a drive and hangout and get to know new folks!..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts