Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ello mates. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jay, and I have a black/black ST3 on the way. I currently drive a F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew (which is for sale!), and ride a CBR954RR (also for sale).

I've mostly only owned RWD V8 cars and trucks. I did have an SRT-4 for a short while around 2006, but have never been a huge fan. I'm really hoping Ford got the torque steer right on this one. Either way I'm looking forward to a fun little car.

I hope I can learn a lot from the experienced enthusiasts on here. I live in Michigan and hope to autocross my ST some, but don't have a lot of experience in any of that.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Welcome to the ST Nation!

Did you custom order your Raptor or buy it off the lot? If you ordered it, what did you think of the overall experience?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I bought my Raptor off the lot, so I can't speak to ordering one. But I've never had an issue ordering a Ford vehicle. Ordered an F150 XLT a couple years ago. Picked exactly what I wanted, and it showed up a few weeks later with no issues.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I see you are an Auto engineer.
What exactly are you doing?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a design and release engineer for the exterior plastic parts on cars. are you a designer in the auto industry?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts