Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the world according to FB is that we that have ordered the ST3 will be contacted by Ford's ST team in order to adjust our orders to a different package, or cancel our order, or switch to a Mustang or a Tempo or something. Has anyone been contacted yet?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
the world according to FB is that we that have ordered the ST3 will be contacted by Ford's ST team in order to adjust our orders to a different package, or cancel our order, or switch to a Mustang or a Tempo or something. Has anyone been contacted yet?
Haha that's funny. A Tempo. Where can I sign up?

I'll do everyone one better. Cancel your order and I will gladly sell you a Mercury Mystique! Real cheap. It even comes with it's own set of rusted tubes, rocker panels, and suspension components!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yeah, a Tempo, I would have though they could have come up with something better than that. Unless it was directly posted by Lisa I wouldn't believe a thing you read on Facebook. I have not been contacted by Ford other for them to tell me I will be receiving my GoPro camera. Also, Ford doesn't have an ST team. They have the American SVT team and the European RS team.

What I could foresee happening is the car gets delayed a few weeks becaues of the headlights and a dealership might contact the person who ordered the vehicle to see if they were ok waiting or if they would rather change or cancel the order.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Mine just told me there would be a delay of an unknown period of time, and asked if that would be a problem. I said, "No problem, I knew".

·
Registered
547 Posts
They contacted me a week ago telling me 202a was now pkg 300 and if it was OK to change it. They said it was still the st3 pkg.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts