Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice!! I have a white ST as well. Where did you get yours from? I got mine from Earnhardts. I live on Alma School and Pecos. Whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I test drove a silver one at Earnhardts, then ended up buying a white one from San Tan Ford. I live on Alma School and Warner.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You're the one who bought my white one!!!! I work at San Tan and was all set to get the white one, came in next morning and it was gone. Bought a black ST1 we had instead

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in Surprise and have a Tuxedo Black ST3 on order which should be here at the end of the month. I saw a TS on the freeway the other day. I can't wait. Would like to know if there is a GTG planned anytime soon ? Got our Lightning club getting together at Sanderson Ford soon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm late to the party but I'm in Surprise

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am really late to the party! Almost like walking in at last call! LOL We are in Gilbert. Anyone ever go to cars and coffee on the first and third Saturday of the month? Great get together and way to meet people. Let me know if your going.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Late to the party as well but just picked up a Tux Black ST and am in Phoenix as well. Currently negotiating delivery from my purchase location in KY but will hopefully have it on the road here in the Valley in the next week or two.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking for a FIESTA ST owner in town. Anyone got one and able to swing by the shop for a check fit? Would like to verify/adjust the fit of the Focus ss brake flex line to the Fiesta. Pretty sure they are 'close' but need to see about the length and fittings. Give you a set for half off if you can spare some time.

Please email me:
[email protected]

**Busy weeks right now so timing could be tricky but would like to do it fairly soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts