Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Is Jordan Ford working with you? I bought an F150 from them back in 08, now that I live in El Paso I'm having a hell of a time getting a Ford Dealer to work with me on preordering a ST. Will they honor X Plan?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call Chris [email protected] Jordan. 210-653-3673 ext.361. He'll get yours ordered for you. I just talked to him Monday, and they already received confirmation from Ford that mine order is in. As for xplan, when I ordered mine they didn't have xplan prices, but mine was marked down as being an xplan purchase. So when it gets here, I'll just show him my xplan build up sheet, and that should be it. Tell him Jonathan with the silver ST told you to call him.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Call Chris [email protected] Jordan. 210-653-3673 ext.361. He'll get yours ordered for you. I just talked to him Monday, and they already received confirmation from Ford that mine order is in. As for xplan, when I ordered mine they didn't have xplan prices, but mine was marked down as being an xplan purchase. So when it gets here, I'll just show him my xplan build up sheet, and that should be it. Tell him Jonathan with the silver ST told you to call him.
Thanks, for that information!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dude...I was just down in S.A. I bought my ST on Labor Day and drove it to S.A. on Tuesday.

·
Registered
144 Posts
When are they saying your Silver ST will arrive? ST 2 pr ST3? You must be going nuts waiting for it!

So, there was a blue ST that came in on the same truck as my TS still haven't seen it around town. In fact, I haven't seen any other STs around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts