Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the racing was done on Saturday, Gateway Raceway allowed anyone who signed a waiver to take their car out onto the banked oval for a few pace laps. There were photographers EVERYWHERE so I assume these pics have to show up somewhere, and I'd like to purchase at least one if they got me crossing the finish line or so.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Typically who ever holds the trackday will have them somewhere on their site, or the track's site. That's where I would look, if you can not find them I would contact the trackday holder and ask.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'd get in contact with them then. They will be able to at least tell you who was taking pictures. Weird since typically most of those photo guys do it for free and make profit off people buy those pictures.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know! I'm used to those guys hounding racers to buy their pictures and them throwing their flyers into everyone's car. I'll start sending some emails. Thanks.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I know! I'm used to those guys hounding racers to buy their pictures and them throwing their flyers into everyone's car. I'll start sending some emails. Thanks.
Yeah, is the same for bike days there and in Topeka.

But glad someone got you a link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts