Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only seen one other ST in the area. I was curious if anyone else lives around here. Maybe do a weekend meet or something.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm just up the highway every day for work on the base but live further inland. I've usually got some other car meets on Friday evening but if some local owners wanted to meet up sometime I'd be down.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I just spotting a TB ST on my way to lunch today at 11:20am in Carlsbad. I was turning into the food court off of Faraday. I waved but couldn't see the driver cause he had blacked out tinted windows. One of you guys?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did any of y'all happen to be in Bressi Ranch (Carlsbad) today around 4-5? I saw a PB brother parked near Board & Brew as I was heading into yoga haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am close close to Carlsbad, I am near the Q Stadium, but commute everyday to Otay Mesa... have only seen 1 Tangerine Scream ST, weeks ago... none after that, guess I'm the only one with an ST around my area :-D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Don't worry, you'll likely go from seeing one every couple months to three neighbors on your block all buying one within a week or two of each other. That's always how it seems to work. :LOL:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts