Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if the ST2 console has the integrated storage compartment with the USB/media card/RCA jacks, or if they're located somewhere else in the cockpit. I know the ST3/Titanium foci have the storage under the armrest, but the cup holder and arm rest appear to be different in the ST2.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wondering if the ST2 console has the integrated storage compartment with the USB/media card/RCA jacks, or if they're located somewhere else in the cockpit. I know the ST3/Titanium foci have the storage under the armrest, but the cup holder and arm rest appear to be different in the ST2.
Yes, they're there on st2.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I just wanted to give a picture so everyone knew where they ports were.
WP_000788.jpg

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
They don't have covers. Never had a problem with them. Then again, I keep a neat car.

Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Registered
753 Posts
I immediately thought of hooking up my old NES so the passenger could play Mario Brothers :)

Reactions: Jedi_1

·
Registered
786 Posts
Also, you can get an mini-phone-to-RCA cable and put your headphone out into the car if you don't want to blue-tooth it. You could also put in a DVD video player input of"I Like Big Butts And I Can Not Lie" and loop it!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Also, you can get an mini-phone-to-RCA cable and put your headphone out into the car if you don't want to blue-tooth it. You could also put in a DVD video player input of"I Like Big Butts And I Can Not Lie" and loop it!
If you use an iPhone, I'm assuming you can use to USB ports too?

·
Registered
25 Posts
What about finding a path from the rear hatch and running a video cable from a rear view camera to that port. I wonder if there is a way to program the screen to select Video In when the car goes into reverse. That would be great!

·
Registered
358 Posts
What about finding a path from the rear hatch and running a video cable from a rear view camera to that port. I wonder if there is a way to program the screen to select Video In when the car goes into reverse. That would be great!
this brings up the rear view cam. a long time ago i thought that the ST will have a integrated rear view cam for parking....
with the standard focus you can order the automatic parking system with rear cam. this system is not available in EU.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Would be nice to have. Although there are still blind spots the camera cannot see, like the area above the camera. I was in a car with it a couple years ago and the driver backed right into a tractor on a trailer because the camera just looked under the tractor and he never looked out the back window before backing up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts