Discussion Starter #1

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
20 Posts
Saw the Blue ST at the LA Auto Show. Im thinking it was not a true production model since you could not open the hood, the hood release was removed. Guessing that it did not have the ecoboost motor in it.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that is cool! How did the seats feel? Were you impressed with the car? How was the quality.

BTW, welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The gearshifter looks UGLY!
and NO ST logo on it! that is hopefully not finished!

I would prefer the ST3 leather seats ;)

But nice pics of a very touched focus ST :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Recaro's were nice. Interior was very much the same as a standard Focus except for the triple gauges on the dash with the boost gauge!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I love that color. That will definitely be the color I get if I purchase the car. Hopefully the option for the colored inserts isn't too expensive.

Re: The Hood.
If you look at EVERY picture of the ST the hood looks popped open, even the ones on Ford's Website. I really hope that is only because of fitment issues or because they want to leave it open for some reason. It looks really poor in all of the photos with a huge gap like that.

I believe that is the ST2 version with partial leather seats. I could be mistaken though because it is hard to tell from the pictures if the inserts are leather.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts