Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can view the page at Ford ST Nation - Laddies and Gentlemen - 1000 Registered Members

Let it be known that on this day, August, Twelfth in the Two-Thousand and Twelfth year Ford ST Nation has hit 1000 Registered Members!

Ford ST Nation was stared on November 5th 2011. It was built because of the lack of organization and knowledge of information on the Focus ST and Fiesta ST vehicles. Ford ST Nation exists so we can have our own place in the digital space.

I would like to thank everyone who has come here and made this their home. We would not be what we are with out each and every person who contributes.

I have several very special announcements coming up.

Hint: You can't wear this on your body.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Congrats Chad, thanks for providing the place

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Congrats Chad.

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Awesome job Chad! Thanks for a place to vent about this St3 delay!. Found myself building a camaro on the chevy site, ford u better hurry up I got to be in a car by september!.. Ok ill wait.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Congratulations Chad. This site has been very helpful already, and I'm sure it will only get better.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Awesome news, lets get another 1000. Congrats to all members, its the respectful and knowledgeable people that make this site what it is. That's why I check this site every 10 minutes, LOL. Thanks peps!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Awesome News!
Congrats on building a successful site that is growing into a great community.
Can't wait to see the special announcements!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts