Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The long awaited for many of you. It has taken a long time running to get this up and for sale. As you know we changed our logo two months ago. With that change we have added a new domain to access ST Nation.

STNation.net! A new way to find our website. This also corresponds to the new stickers! A more simplified way to visit and represent ST Nation. I would like to personally thank OAXA for designing this sticker. They are smaller that originally designed, however we know that for many of you putting a big sticker on your car is bothersome.

You can find the stickers on EdgeAuto Sport's Web site:
http://www.edgeautosport.com/st-nation-vinyl-sticker/

The Colors are:
Black
White
Red
Blue

The price is $4.00 Shipped.

Thank you for visiting and support ST Nation for the past year, and may our next years be just as great as the first.

Chad
The Owner

You can view the page at http://fordstnation.com/content.php?r=229-ST-Nation-Stickers-Now-Available-Through-EdgeAuto-Sport

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sweet! Just ordered one/some? Hopefully it's the full sheet!

Have fun and drive safe,
-Ocysp

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its each. Sorry, not the entire sheet.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just bought mine.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I received my decal today and it's installed! Check it out. :thumb: :ST:

Don't mind the dirty car...I drove through a dirt road last night in the nasty New England fog we've been having. It has a nice coat of wax on it and will wash right off.

Enjoy!

ST_decal.jpg

I had a hard time figuring out where I wanted the placement of this decal and felt the location opposite the wiper was a good spot. Also, please note that I haven't removed the covering yet. I'm waiting for the moisture to evaporate before I remove it. I was too impatient and excited to wait for a good pic. :yay:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Sweet. I think I will get white and slap it on the rear triangle windows!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the photo Dan. Although I am pretty sure the plastic film can come off. :) I should gotten mine today too..

Chad

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Got mine today but it's too cold to put it on.

·
Registered
160 Posts
2 on the way, although i didnt see anywhere to select color from the order page. i just added my color choices to the comments, hopefully it will get read. if not, oh well, ill find a place to put it...

eyes the back of the ol' ladys Explorer...hehe

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice.. Thanks for supporting

·
Registered
145 Posts
I received my decal today and it's installed! Check it out. :thumb: :ST:

Don't mind the dirty car...I drove through a dirt road last night in the nasty New England fog we've been having. It has a nice coat of wax on it and will wash right off.

Enjoy!

View attachment 6049

I had a hard time figuring out where I wanted the placement of this decal and felt the location opposite the wiper was a good spot. Also, please note that I haven't removed the covering yet. I'm waiting for the moisture to evaporate before I remove it. I was too impatient and excited to wait for a good pic. :yay:
Nice! Dan, that's got to be good for about +5 hp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I received my decal today and it's installed! Check it out.

Enjoy!

I had a hard time figuring out where I wanted the placement of this decal and felt the location opposite the wiper was a good spot. Also, please note that I haven't removed the covering yet. I'm waiting for the moisture to evaporate before I remove it. I was too impatient and excited to wait for a good pic.
Are those Christmas decorations I see in January? (LOL)

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Thanks for the photo Dan. Although I am pretty sure the plastic film can come off. :) I should gotten mine today too..

Chad
Yes yes. I left the plastic film on because I sprayed water on the window so that I could move the decal around. Once the decal sets, the plastic will be coming off. I have experience wrapping full cars with decals and this was cake lol.

Nice! Dan, that's got to be good for about +5 hp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
+5? I was hoping for at least 15!

Are those Christmas decorations I see in January? (LOL)
Yes...We're in the process of building shelving in the garage. Once that is done(hopefully this weekend) the decorations are coming in.

·
Registered
768 Posts
just placed my order for 2 white stickers

·
Registered
169 Posts
Here's mine on the hatch window:

IMAG0165.jpg

Yes, I know... black on black is hard to see. That's the point. My car is supposed to be blacked out.

Have fun and drive safe,
-Ocysp

Reactions: Chad

·
Registered
768 Posts
Received my stickers. I didn't realize they were going to be so large. I guess I won't be putting them in the rear trianle windows. Now I have no idea where to put them, since I ordered 2. :S

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did not realize either how large they are. From the images I saw, they look tiny. However, they are perfect size IMO. Too small, and you won't be able to even see it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I did not realize either how large they are. From the images I saw, they look tiny. However, they are perfect size IMO. Too small, and you won't be able to even see it.
Did you buy 1, or 2? And where did you put it?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts