Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have waited long enough! Finally it is here, the Focus ST Certificate of Authenticity. For a car enthusiast, this certificate is very important. It shows your production date, production number & color break down.

Visit http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?cart_id=07572040470111114100831044133720130911&store_id=1&product_id=7043 to order. But remember if you call to order, you can tell Ford you are a member of Ford ST Nation and get a discount on the COA.

Ford ST Nation is a member of Ford Performance Group, apart of Ford's Enthusiasts Groups. http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/clubs/ford-st-nation

Good Luck and happy motoring!

Chad

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks for the info Chad! That's awesome.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Thanks Chad.
But too late, I ordered this last week. :eek:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ordered last week as well.

Sent from somewhere using towers, gizmos andTapatalk 2

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just ordered my COA today. The phone number is 1-800-367-3788. Select SVT option when prompted. Ask for the ST Nation Forum discount like Chad mentioned ($6.75 off the $45.00 cost) total is approx. $48.25 ($10.00 shipping cost). They only send the certificates out every Monday, so I have about a 2 week wait. The sticker they offer is the window sticker, like you would see at the dealer lot, listing all the options for your vehicle.

·
Registered
862 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
If you give them a call, you'll receive the discount but you must first send them a screen capture of your profile from the site (to prove you are a member).

Just ordered mine! 1,304 of 13K...

For the record, I was one of the first in the country to order and look where it put me in the build order, once again demonstrating that there isn't any rhyme or reason to the process.

Then, if you recall, my car sat on the lot for nearly a month after being build because it was buried by later builds until someone went out and dug it out and put it on a transport.

The car is so much fun to drive, I've forgiven Ford. It was worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I heard the pre-production ST's were included in the count. Is that true?

UPS Dropped this off today!
Surprise, surprise! :ST:
ST Cert__01.JPG

#60! of 2286 PB's
#278! of 13575!

Who else got theirs?

·
4,009 Posts

·
4,009 Posts