Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Folks - let's hear from Forum members in and around Atlanta. Once we get these things in circulation, it's time to talk about a group road trip. When I picked up my SVT in 2002, after a modest break-in period my first road trip was to "The Dragon". Still have the 129 sticker on rear hatch. :!!:

·
Registered
246 Posts
from what ive been hearing today you will probably get to drive one at a dealer before the preorders come in anyway.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I live in upstate NY, but I have family near Atlanta. So, I could probably use that as another excuse to go for a cruise with ya guys, especially if it involves "The Dragon."

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
McDonough here. about how far is the drive to The Dragon?
The great thing for those of us living in the Atlanta area is that The Dragon is less than a couple of hours away (roughly 100-120 miles depending on your starting point). And the drive to get there thru the north Georgia mountains is equally spectacular from both a scenic point of view as well as a "roads-that-are-fun-to-drive" perspective. :thumb:

Reactions: BamaSTGirl

·
Registered
5 Posts
I pre-ordered back in June from John Bleakley Ford, and yes, they do already have ST's at the dealership, while mine has yet to be scheduled for assembly.

I also didn't get a GoPro because the dealer sat on his hands for 2 months before he put my order in.

Pretty piss-poor performance from them in my opinion but I'm excited to finally start seeing the ST around the city.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Snellville here, there is a race red st2 with roof and nav sitting on the lot right in front of my desk... I've already broke a keyboard drooling on it lol.

Tapatalked

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've been waiting on a Ford dealer to get mine in. It's been "in transit" for several weeks. I'm starting to think something fishy is happening there.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts