Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order number: J301
Dealer number: F71072 (Puente Hills Ford in CA or "Super Ford")
Complete Vin: 1FADP3L91DL138570
Package ordered: ST2
Color: Oxford White with Performance Blue interior (originally ordered with Tangerine Scream, changed on 6/30)

Rumor is my build date is early Sept, I just haven't been given the date of the Monday the week its scheduled for.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Can someone tell me why we're posting our order and VIN?
First rule of the Post Your Order And VIN Club.....don't talk about the Post Your Order And VIN Club! :eek:

Seriously, when this section was started some members with inside info were updating our status. Now I think they've been told to direct us to the Facebook page instead.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Updated info!

Ok, got some info today regarding my car and it's location.

Just a recap:

Build date - 9/4
Actual build date - 9/5

ETA #1 - 9/17
ETA #2 - 9/22
ETA #3 - 9/29
Date delivered - ?

I got word today that my ETA was changed to 9/29. Below is an outline of my cars progress thus far:

9/17 - 7:48ET: Beiscanne, MI
9/17 - 14:05ET : Montp.sc, OH
9/17*- 18:56ET: Mays.sc, IN
9/17 - 19:31ET : FtWayne, IN
9/18 - 10:17ET : FtWayne, IN
9/18 - 12:59ET : Dunscanne, IN

I got the info around 11am PST, so hopefully it's a little father along. It's good to know my car is officially on its way...even though I'll have to wait another week.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
So very close. Congrats!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Natasha is pretty busy, but I got my reply in a couple of days. She said I can check with her again in a week. Mine is in the system, but no build date or VIN yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.