Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been a big Borla fan and was disappointed to see that they don't have an exhaust system for the ST, so I gave them a call. I was told that they will have one listed for sale by the end of the month! :yay:
So for those of you who were looking at the Magnaflow system but prefer Borla, give it a few weeks and hopefully we'll have the Borla alternative available for purchase.

Reactions: Ejohn

·
Registered
95 Posts
Been really happy with the Borla catbacks I've had on my last two mustangs. Pricey, but great sound and 304 stainless, so very high quality. Obviously, like everyone else, I want to hear how this sounds, and I hope in typical Borla fashion that they've limited any unpleasant drone in their system.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got this email response yesterday but didn't get a chance to post it yet:

Thank you for your interest in Borla Performance. We will be coming out with a Cat-back system around December. Please check back with us around that time. The future part # is 140504.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got this email response yesterday but didn't get a chance to post it yet:

Thank you for your interest in Borla Performance. We will be coming out with a Cat-back system around December. Please check back with us around that time. The future part # is 140504.
Looks like we have conflicting information from your email and my phone call. I will call again and confirm the part number and time frame.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I downloaded the Borla 2013 catalog and the ST is listed with details, however it is not available for purchase yet.

Model/Group: ST 2.0L MT FWD 5DR Hatchback
Year(s): 13
Product Type: Cat-Back™ System
Pipe Diameter: 2.5”
Exit: Rear
Tip Style: 18
Tip Size: 4.25” RD x 6.25”
Part #: 140504

http://www.borla.com/BORLA_Catalog_50.pdf

Reactions: Chip and KEVOP

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Maybe we can do a small group buy through Summit Racing....hmmm

·
Registered
547 Posts
I just asked Alan at Edgeautosport if they will be carrying it

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guess what showed up at my front door this weekend! I placed my order for this system before they were available and it arrived Friday. I'm hoping to install it tomorrow.

Reactions: sk8parker94

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm sure MCCM will have a meet next Saturday that I'll be attending. Bradon's been to them before, there's usually about a 20-30 car turnout.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts