The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Vote in our Poll

Chad

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I'd definitely love to see a 3-door Fiesta, especially the ST, in the states, but I'm still getting the Focus ST, hahaha.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It looks nice and I think it probably will start below $20,000. However, Ford ST representative said premium fuel is "recommended". In North America, this is a disadvantage compared to the Veloster Turbo which produces more power (201HP 195lb-ft) with regular fuel. Unlike the Focus, the Fiesta has a semi independent rear suspension which does not produce the same handling quality. If Ford can produce a model at a similar price with about 200 horsepower I will consider it, but 177 horsepower on premium fuel is not enough.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Yeah I think this poll has done the exact opposite of what it set out to do... lol. But really, I think we were all originally here for the Focus ST, so the results shouldn't be a surprise. I'm sure this poll would do much better on Fiesta Faction, though.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed. This is mostly a focus ST bunch. I hope to have a balanced community in the future.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Where is the "I'd be happy if Ford would release the pricing for the Focus ST already" option? If the Fiesta is anything like the Focus, we've got 2 years before they hit the streets.:8:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I originally wanted a Focus ST but now i want to wait for the Fiesta to come out so i can compare the two before i decide

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'd rather have the Focus ST but a smaller Fiesta ST would be cool. Offer the Fiesta in the 3-door and the Focus in the 5-door variety

·
Registered
786 Posts
I have no idea why the third option is even in the poll. Both these in the American car lineup is a win!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts