Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored before work today and i saw that the dealerships got a 2013 2.0t gen coupe w/ auto tranny as well as a nother place getting a auto BRZ. The gen coupe was really nice inside and my 6'1" 200 lbs self could fit in comfortably with 2-3 inches to spare on top of my head. It had the 7 speed auto which was garbage, I got to step on it a little bit from stop to like 45, it didnt feel any better than my fusion haha. I think the auto robs the new power they boost up to. I would get the car on the fact that it has nice interior and good exterior looks. Plus the after market for them is getting pretty large. But it did not fell all that great as for speed. I'm hoping the ST will feel better.

Then the BRZ was next it looks amazing on the outside to me. The interior looks nice as well. The huge problem was the room. For me it was horrible comfort with the seat all the way back and steering wheel all the way up. It felt like a s2000 passenger seat lol. The back seats could not sit a real sized person, maybe a baby seat. I didn't even want to drive it because my knees were being jabbed into the steering column. I think if i was 5'10 it would feel fine and i would love to own one someday, but sadly it was just to small for me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Drove a limited BRZ 6+weeks before they went on sale. Decided I had to have one (have had many Subies, including a modded '09 WRX). they were all pre sold with no refund deposits. Two days after I ordered the ST, a cancellation took place and I could have gotten one. After an hour of agonizing, I decided to stay with the Focus as I already have two other sports cars, live in the NW with weather, and need to at least some utility now and then. Now the waiting!

·
Registered
283 Posts
The BRZ has kind of had my interests however it is small, too small for me. People have told me good things about Hyundai, but I don't know about it. I think the snob in me wouldn't allow it. lol

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
A buddy of mine is getting his BRZ this week. Definitely a nice car but very different than the ST.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd love to flog one around the track but wouldn't want one as my DD...way too impractical. But yes, it would make a nice weekend / toy car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts