Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Nobody knows, it's all speculation at this point... We do know that the order banks will most likely open on April 2nd, so it will probably be some time around then

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
That's cocka poo poo. Needs to be now!! :)
lol Nice use of toddler talk

Since we are all hearing the same thing now. It seems soon is looking like Apirl.

Reactions: cessna

·
Registered
92 Posts
I wouldn't expect the build and price to be up until late May at the earliest. Pricing may not be a available on 4/2 and it may be dealer only initially. I'm starting to think Ford is going to screw up on pricing. I don't know how "competitive" their pricing can be when the Titanium Focus is already priced with the ST's "competitors".

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I was checking out the production schedules tonight and I do not think we will see any changes on April 2nd. If I read the chart correctly, it looks like June 7th for Build and Price.

However, on April 2nd, dealers will most likely get the ordering guide. Does anyone know for a fact that the dealer ordering guide has pricing?
For instance, the Mustang website went live recently with build and price, but they could have been ordered prior to that. Therefore, the prices must have been known, just not publicly. Meaning, if you ordered a Mustang from the dealer, would they have known the price?

Looking for fact, not speculation...Just trying to make time go by faster lol. :S

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yep your right, we won't see build and price for a while. But, we should here a starting price at least before that. I'm guessing May when pre-orders are availible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts