Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows if the Sound Symposer can be turned off or not. Probably won't be too big of a deal and I'm glad they didn't go the route of pumping sounds through speakers like VW and BMW have to name a few. Seems kinda like cheating to me.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
My understanding is that it's most noticeable at WOT. Meaning that if you don't put you toe into it then it won't be intrusive.

On the go via Tapatalk

Reactions: jthj

·
Registered
130 Posts
But what fun would that be if you didn't drive it like you stole it just to not here the sound'

·
4,009 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
The idea of the sound symposer does make me feel a little uneasy. Hard to explain though. The car shouldn't have do any extra or deceptive work to sell its own soundtrack. I guess my only hope is it's not adding extra cost or weight to the car.

·
Banned
102 Posts
I have the complete engi e rebuild manual, and THIS is the type of question you want answers to?
Come on you guys. Worry about more important things.

Reactions: STephan

·
4,009 Posts
If the topic isn't to your liking move on. You think you're this font of info we can't live without? You think you can call the shots? You think you can turn this place into the next MSF?

It's really getting old. Stop with the sniping

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Banned
102 Posts
This is the performance section.

·
4,009 Posts
Cut em some slack. A mod can move it. If need be.

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I have the complete engi e rebuild manual, and THIS is the type of question you want answers to?
Come on you guys. Shit's gay. Worry about more important things.
TONE it DOWN with the 'gay' comments.

THIS sort of thing pushes PAST the point of being loud and tiresome.

We all already understand that you are the smartest person in the room ( pat on the head), we already accept, as mere mortals, the horrific realization that NOT ONE of us will ever attain your Akashic level of innate understanding of EVERYTHING automotive, and our faces blanch when we would gaze upon your Divinity. We do, all of us, I am sure.

But I reiterate:

Watch your mouth.

·
Banned
102 Posts
I know someone who isn't getting the invite :(

·
Banned
102 Posts
Ps. What's wrong with the word gay?

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Hey guys, let's get back on topic.

Also, please read the AUP concerning swearing and derogatory language

"Please do not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning."

"Please do not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group."

I'll be closely monitoring this thread and will close it if it gets out of hand

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Tokay444

You know, its really not your place to put on the moderator cap. Nor is acceptable to express yourself with words like "gay". If you want to use that word, then rewind back to high school when gay was the describing word for everything.

Then that brings me to this rule in the AUP:

Please do not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group

1 - 20 of 49 Posts