Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to help the community and future buyers negotiate the best possible price, see the below Wholesale pricing as of August 16, 2012. The wholesale price is also known as the dealer cost.

Base Price $29,999.00 Retail, $27,869.00 Wholesale
201A Equipment Group $1,000.00 Retail, $860.00 Wholesale
Tangerine Scream Tri-Coat $300.00 Retail, $258.00 Wholesale
Power Moonroof $1,200.00 Retail, $1,032.00 Wholesale
Navigation System $700.00, $602.00 Wholesale

Freight and Federal A/C Tax is the same for Retail and Wholesale.

To start your price haggling at the dealer, take the wholesale price, add a dealer markup of 3-5% and then deduct any incentives such as Employee Pricing or other rebates.

Good luck and I hope this helps someone out. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
In order to help the community and future buyers negotiate the best possible price, see the below Wholesale pricing as of August 16, 2012. The wholesale price is also known as the dealer cost.
I don't know exactly what I'm going to be paying just yet. All I've got is the DORA printout that has both the MSRP and wholesale prices on it.

I should be getting it at or near wholesale - The wholesale price for my build, including everything but HST, is $30,444.00. I was given an estimated price of $30,000 when I ordered back in June. My car is built and on it's way, but I still haven't signed any official paperwork on the price just yet. Guess I'll find out soon enough, but they'd have to try and screw me over pretty badly for me to walk away after waiting this long.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts