Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if some dealers only stocked ST1s. The dealer where I bought my Fiesta from said they will only order ST1s unless an order comes through for something else. They said it was mainly because of price and the features that matter to the demographic around them. (Ohio rednecks, lol)

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Estate Green?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Interested in the explanation behind the green as well. I just shot an email off to the dealer to find out more.

I'd trade the TS for a green if it was the right hue >.>

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Interested in the explanation behind the green as well. I just shot an email off to the dealer to find out more.

I'd trade the TS for a green if it was the right hue >.>
Keep us posted. I 'd like to see what the color is too.

·
Registered
234 Posts
From Dorian Ford:
Hello Zachary,

Thank you for requesting more information on the Ford Focus. After doing some research I found that this car being ordered is "Black". Cars.com must have an error on their site. This car is in the process of being ordered, and I do not have an exact ETA at this time.
I assume the other is the same story

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just by browsing some of the cars I see the dealers are adding a lot of extra charges to prices should we expect anytghing else? ha My st 2 shows dealer cost of 25586.00 thier pricing for st1's were at 29K here we go!!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
My search turns up 13 in a 500 mile radius. Most are base models price listed 27K. Great, now we know a few more dealers to avoid.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Could these actually be at the dealership? It's a possibility based on the info I got on behalf of the NASTOC club.

·
4,009 Posts
Could these actually be at the dealership? It's a possibility based on the info I got on behalf of the NASTOC club.
What info would that be?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Elnorte has already stated that production first run starts Monday, so........highly doubtful! :D
As in Monday the 30th? Maybe I'm not up to date, the last I heard production was supposed to start until like August 6th.
Even though that would be awesome if I was wrong :)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
As in Monday the 30th? Maybe I'm not up to date, the last I heard production was supposed to start until like August 6th.
Even though that would be awesome if I was wrong :)
August 6th was the old date. According to several sources here that work in the plant, it is been moved up a week to this coming Monday. :thumb:

Unfortunately we don't yet know whose are being built. It may be those STs posted earlier in the thread who already have VINs. Then again, it may be the retail orders...but as far as I know, no retail orders have VINs yet.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Its BS. Unless they are luring you in to pre-order. Or selling you the car before it hits their lots.

Stay away. No way a ST1 is 29k....

·
4,009 Posts
Yeah? What's with the VINs?

On the go - Via TapTalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts