Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
After doing my research this will be the RMM I go with. The only thing people keep mentioning is the vibrations go up. How bad is it really? Does it produce like a noisy vibration or is it something you just feel?

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Feel. It only creates feel. It does a good job of limiting movement. You do eliminate nearly all wheel hop.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
After doing my research this will be the RMM I go with. The only thing people keep mentioning is the vibrations go up. How bad is it really? Does it produce like a noisy vibration or is it something you just feel?
You feel it and heard it. A slight rumble noise at low RPM, nothing intrusive. as far as the vibe, after it's been in a while you only notice it at start up and when in reverse. Again, nothing intrusive, very mild. I have mine out now to get the RMM update done and boy do I miss it. The CP-E RMM all but eliminates wheel hop. I forgot how bad it was. Greatly improves the power to the wheels. Probably why my Dyno numbers were so strong.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have had my CPE stage 2 mount in for just over a month. I was kinda worried when I installed it, as the vibes between 12-1500 Rpm were pretty significant. Can barely even notice it now. Had to change from the blue thread locker to the red, as the blue came loose after a week. Unthreaded the main bolt and changed to red. Good to go.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts