Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not wait any longer. I was going to wait until the Waterford track event to surprise everyone...but

Last night I become the owner of a Focus ST3. If I was ready to buy it on Monday I would have been among the first to get their ST3. There was a gathering at the dealership when I bought it, I was quite surprised. But I bought from Taylor Ford. BEST experience ever at a dealership. I bought tire warranty.

Shifting:
I stalled 5 times going to BBW last night. 2 times this morning, but I am getting better! :D
At lunch time I did not stall at all and did a hill start.

Pictures (More Soon):
Chad_focus_st_tangerine_scream.jpg

Plans this weekend:
Get it detailed
Take lots of great images
practice more on the shifting

Month 1-3 modifications planned:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Congratulations Chad! Just too good to wait.

Reactions: Chad

·
Registered
742 Posts
Congrats Chad! Top choice car... just keep practicing and you'll be a stick-shift-master in no time. I wonder, did you pre-order the car, or was it an pre-order that got passed on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love it. Wish I could join the track day - but, I'll be hanging out with 110k+ of my closest friends at the UM game. I hope another one is arranged in the spring!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Glad you came out!

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Oh hey Chad, since nobody has done it yet... Think you could get a pic of the HID cutoff? Preferably projected onto a flat surface like a garage door? TIA :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congratulations!!
Good Luck with learning to drive a stick! Sounds like you're already getting the hang of it!
Keep practicing and you'll be smooth in no time.

Enjoy every minute of that car! Can't wait to see more pics and driving impressions soon!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey Chad!
Congratz from Germany. You really well deserved the car. Ford should pay that for you :)

Yesterday i was again able to take a seat in a ST3, i missed it until my drive :)
Well, i have to wait for MFT :)

Wish you all time a crash free drive (this was just straight translated) If you need some instructions with shifting...i´ll take a flight :p

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The cut off sucks in this car. Btw. I'm not impressed with the projectors. I am already considering changing the projectors. I will get a snap of that tonight.

Wyatt, pre order.

Reactions: DarkBuddha
1 - 20 of 129 Posts