Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lisa just posted on facebook they will be giving rides inSTs at this weekends Barrett Jackson auction-

Its like 30 minutes from my house Hi work cough cough I think Im getting sick and wont be able to come in Friday !

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
What kind of phone do you have? If you have a smartphone, there are a few apps you can use to read g-forces from your phone's built-in accelerometer. This would give us a good idea of the performance of the car, both power and handling wise. I know I'm going to do it when I go to drive it in Boston....

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Lisa just posted on facebook they will be giving rides inSTs at this weekends Barrett Jackson auction-

Its like 30 minutes from my house Hi work cough cough I think Im getting sick and wont be able to come in Friday !
Nice.

Yes Boss, I have ST Fever. lol

·
Registered
778 Posts

If you don't go, I vote permaban! :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately I only have my work issued old school black berry- so wont be able to get any apps......I am going to find a way to go!
Ill provide a FULL write up upon my return!

Reactions: jackamick

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm...now it is saying "see" the ST- nothing anymore about riding on one......
Ths will suck if they changed their mind!

·
Registered
778 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Heading out there now from West LA. If you see a guy wearing a black t-shirt that says "Aftershockers" with a roller derby girl on it, with a near 6 foot redhead wearing long sleeves on a hot day with him, you found me.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I take it that you arent the redhead?
Nope, I am not the redhead. But my wife is a pretty reliable way of IDing me :)

Posted a review of the experience in the other Barrett thread. Not as good an experience riding as driving would have been, but I don't know how many laps it would have taken me to be able to push it as hard as the Ford driver did.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts