Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

On behalf of Ford Racing, I would like to post some information about upcoming races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway! Because we are apart of the Ford Club and Enthusiast group they would like to offer us (members of Ford ST Nation) discounted tickets to:

GRAND-AM races for the Rolex Sports Car Series & Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
On Friday July 27th

The Inaugural NASCAR Nationwide Series race
On Saturday July 28th

The Brickyard 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
On Sunday July 28th

Packages

Thursday-Friday (July 26 – Nationwide practice, July 27 – GRAND-AM)

Thursday and Friday General Admission ticket and Friday Car Corral parking pass
IMS dash plaque and souvenir
$5 discount coupon on IMS merchandise, $15 Track Scan rental coupon
Driver meet-and-greet, club name on video boards
$60 per person ($95 value)

Friday Only (July 27 – GRAND-AM)

Friday General Admission ticket and Friday Car Corral parking pass
Driver meet-and-greet, club name on video boards
$50 per person ($85 value)

Sunday Only (July 29 – Sprint Cup race)

One Race Day Reserved Seat ticket in Northeast Vista Turn or Southwest Vista and Sunday Car Corral parking pass
Two IMS souvenirs
$100 per person ($140 value)

Super Weekend #1 (Thursday-Sunday)

Thursday, Friday General Admission ticket, Saturday General Admission or Reserved Seat ticket, Sunday Reserved Seat ticket; Car Corral parking pass for Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Driver meet-and-greet Friday, club name on video boards
$190-250 per person, depending on General Admission or Reserved seats

Super Weekend #2 (Friday-Sunday)

Friday General Admission ticket, Saturday General Admission or Reserved Seat ticket, Sunday Reserved Seat ticket; Car Corral parking pass for Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Driver meet-and-greet Friday, club name on video boards
$180-240 per person, depending on General Admission or Reserved seats

Car club members who want to display their prized vehicle and meet fellow automotive enthusiasts can take advantage of one of five Car Corral packages offered by the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during the inaugural Super Weekend at the Brickyard on July 26-29.

All five packages include tickets, passes to the Car Corral in the IMS infield, IMS merchandise coupons and other perks for the historic event, which features NASCAR Sprint Cup, NASCAR Nationwide and GRAND-AM Road Racing on the same weekend.
Promotion Code: B400CC
Official Indianapolis Motor Speedway Ticket Promotions

So the main reason for offering this promotion is to get us out there with our cars, and participate in the Focus Corral! With out cars I say?!?!? Well, it is a little early, and I know we don't have our Focus ST's yet, but you can still purchase the great priced ticket even though you are not going to display your Focus ST in the Corral.

Further more I would love be able to setup a gathering with anyone within driving distance to the track, but...but...we don't have the car. :(

On more reason to head out there is to see the Focus ST-R on track in the Grand-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge.

Well hopefully next time we will have our cars, and be able to attend events like this on a regular basis.

Cheers!

[/IMG]

Reactions: agr964

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So who wants to go to IMS with their current Ford Product? :D

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love NASCAR. Lol. Ill try to make it out there, but it's a bit of a reach ATM, since its right after I get back from Asia.

Its really a pretty good deal for an entire weekend of racing.

·
Registered
284 Posts
So who wants to go to IMS with their current Ford Product? :D
The way things are going it might be a stretch to be able to bring our cars to the Lime Rock race at the end of September.

It would be interesting to talk to the Multimatic people about what they have learned developing the ST-R and what suggestions they have for us new ST owners.

They did post some nice pictures from Watkins Glen. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.397238223657296.83232.184556954925425&type=3&l=a55875ad34

1 - 7 of 7 Posts