Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed COBB CAI (puts a HUGE smile on my face everytime i touch the gas), installation was easy, took me a little over 35 minutes. putting wipers back on the right angle was a pain though. Overall i'm really happy with the product.

Installed the knob as well, really nice product but man i feel like i'm driving a tractor trailer. A short throw shifter is much needed. does anyone know if COBB plans on making the product? i know other brands make it already but i'm trying to use only COBB parts.

·
Registered
894 Posts
The Steeda bracket is a quality piece.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post some pics of the Knob. Is it much heavier/better feeling then stock??

I don't think they have any plan for STS in the near future if at all.
ill put some pix up as soon as i get the chance, it feels way better then stock too bad its a little too tall...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get the Steeda shift bracket. Its only $89 and shortens the shift up just the right amount.
And you will never see it again so no one will know it isn't a Cobb part ;)
I thought about doing that, i'm also wondering what kind of shifter the foust edition is using. i know its got the cobb knob but i really hope they arent using the stock shifter

·
Registered
135 Posts
I thought about doing that, i'm also wondering what kind of shifter the foust edition is using. i know its got the cobb knob but i really hope they arent using the stock shifter
I think it will be using the Ford Racing one....Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Post some pics of the Knob. Is it much heavier/better feeling then stock??

I don't think they have any plan for STS in the near future if at all.
I got the COBB knob over the weekend. Very nice piece and I do like better than the OEM knob. Like others recommend, definitely go with the Steeda short shift bracket. Makes a big difference in my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts