Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
APFOR001_3.jpg

Product Information

The most user friendly reprogramming device for the complex Focus ST ECU. The provided mapping will optimize the air/fuel ratio and ignition timing, remove the speed limiter, and more for performance results you can instantly feel! Controlling aspects such as boost and throttle position, throughout each gear selection, ensures that you have maximum power and maximum traction for enhanced daily driving!

However, the AccessPORT is so much MORE than just a REFLASH DEVICE. It allows you to monitor your Fuel Economy (average and real time), perform performance tests (0-60mph and 1/4 mile time), read and decipher ECU trouble codes (CELs), and monitor live data via the OEM vehicle sensors which eliminates the need for costly aftermarket gauges.

Giving you full control over the installation without removing your ECU ....the AccessPORT is truly more than just a programmer, it is the ultimate all-in-one solution for the Focus ST enthusiast!

Features:

Improve horsepower, torque, and fuel economy at the touch of a button
Display vehicle data such as RPM, temperatures and more while you drive
Easy installation, no need to uninstall your ECU, no mechanical or computer skills necessary (built in recovery mode fail safe)
Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
Easy-to-read color display
Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
Read engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
Not a "piggyback" - once vehicle's computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
Not just an "ECU reflash" - AccessPORT features enhancements such as data monitors, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
Kit Includes:

AccessPORT
Quick Start User Guide
USB Cable
OBDII Connector
Software CD

APFOR001_2.jpg APFOR001_5.jpg

FOR ST NATION ONLY $449.00

cobb_791100_1.jpg

Product Information

Take your 2013+ Ford Focus ST to the next level with this Stage 2 performance kit from Cobb Tuning. The ultimate package in Focus ST modifications, the kit provides gains of up to 14% HP, and 15% torque to the wheels on 93 Octane fuel.

The intake kit maintains the factory airbox which promotes heat rejection along with the factory sensor housing, but replaces the plastic tubing from the sensor housing to the turbocharger with a 3" wrinkle black aluminum pipe. Custom silicone couplers and stainless steel clamps bring everything together for perfect fitment, and a dual-cone washable air filter replaces the factory paper element.

The Cobb Tuning FMIC for the Ford Focus ST features 2.5-inch powder-coated charge tubes feeding a large bar and plate 24-inch x 3.5-inch x 8.0-inch aluminum core intercooler with cast end tanks. Black 5-ply silicone couplers with stainless clamps plus everything you need for a simple and painless installation. Maintains the factory crash bar and requires no cutting, however the factory grill shutter system will need to be removed.

The Cobb Access Port is the most user friendly reprogramming device for the complex Focus ST ECU. The provided mapping will optimize the air/fuel ratio and ignition timing, remove the speed limiter, and more for performance results you can instantly feel. Controlling aspects such as boost and throttle position, throughout each gear selection, ensures that you have maximum power and maximum traction for enhanced daily driving.

Features:

Aggressive, but safe calibration with Cobb Access Port
Gains of up to 30hp & 30 ft/lb of torque
Consistent power delivery from charge air cooling
Enhanced sensory feedback from the turbo & bypass valve
Total install time: 4 hours
Fitment:

Ford Focus ST (All Models) 2.0L Turbo 13+

cobb_791500_1.jpg APFOR001_1.jpg

cobb_791100_2.jpg

FOR ST NATION ONLY $1800.00

PM ME FOR DETAILS

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you show me link to them i will speak to management...Here the thing...As a buisness we all know you can post one thing but if i am pmed i can beat or match any price....:)

Thanks
John G

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
What if i said 420.00 shipped? What would happen?

Thanks
JohnG
I'd say if I didn't already have one, I'd be buying one!!! That's a great price! Come on people, jump on this. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: sk8parker94
1 - 15 of 15 Posts