Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

My name is Steffen (pronounced with F's, not v's). I am recently divorced and came into possession of my ex-wife's 2011 Fiesta SES HB after receiving a call from Ford Credit about her not paying for it for 2 months. I already had an 04 Mazda RX-8 that was my daily so the Fiesta instantly became my daily instead. After clicking around on Ford's website one day I found the ST and immediately knew what I had to do...sell the RX-8, save up money, then trade in the Fiesta + cash towards an ST. I actually just sold the RX-8 today. I plan to snag an Oxford White ST2 package with a moon roof whenever they are released and I can order one. I have been ogling the ST since I first saw the page and have tried to do as much research on it as I can. I can't wait to own a car with torque! lol.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hi there!

Well, bad news turned to good in a matter of minutes. :D

Welcome to the forum.

Chad

·
Registered
742 Posts
Awesome story (well minus the divorce part of course). Welcome to future ST ownership, and a very awesome forum.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome.

You can go order a Focus ST right now, be sure to negotiate a good price! There's threads on here talking about what others have paid so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts