Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not everyone is or was a Ford Focus fan. Some of you came from many other car companies and some of you came here from other Ford platforms. I have been a fan of the Focus for a long time now and have been waiting patiently for what seems like forever for the :ST:

Its not here yet... Hopefully this insane build from the other side of the pond will waste away a little more time. Enjoy!

Dont forget to check out the Video's

Norwegian Focus Cossie/Jap (WRC look now) - PassionFord

Feel free to post up other insane builds you have seen along the way.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is :xxx: crazy

·
Registered
92 Posts
buy famciclovir online is an anti-viral medication which after transformation in human organism turns into penciclovir which is active against such viruses as Herpes simplex (types I and II), Varicella zoster, and the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Penciclovir penetrates into the cells infected by virus where being subjected to treatment by viral ferments it turns into penciclovir-triphosphate which inhibits replication of viral DNA. The medication has not effect on the non-infected cells. generic famvir no prescription is active against certain strains of Herpes simplex with changed DNA polymerase which are resistant to Acyclovir (Zovirax).

Studies have shown that that drug has a 13% chance of turning you into a zombie. Plus I don't have herpes. So I'll pass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts