Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· The Site Founder
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks

We just finished dinner with cp-e™, and WOW. These guys have a ton of after market planned. Its not funny, When they say "serious performance from serious engineering" they mean it.

Not to say any other after market company knows what up, but these guys knows whats up. They have several Stage I and Stage II upgrades up their sleeves.

They told Shomare and I that they have developed a exhaust system that has not only have 3 prototypes, but 4 different versions of sounds and feels, they mean it. (not to say that there can't be a 5 and 6th gen exhaust prototypes from these guys)

cp-e™ takes the conservative approach when it comes to bringing parts to our beloved Focus ST. They are making sure that when they bring their exhaust to market, it sounds right. Much like other sponsors on ST Nation!

They are developing a cold air intake that cuts off the elements of the HOT engine bay.

They are working on a motor mount that works with several different stages of parts upgrades.

A down pipe will be offered by cp-e™. :)

Myself and Bill have met the Custom Performance Engineering Team, and we feel you will like what they have to offer in the future.

Live from 2012 SEMA - LAS VEGAS, NV
Chad Brower
ST Nation Owner

Watch for cp-e™...new to the ST Scene! But not new to the Mazda scene!

· Registered
222 Posts
Hey Chad it was awesome meeting you guys and look forward to helping out the community as we develop parts for the ST. We're very excited as this platform is really fun to work with. We will definitely be keeping everyone updated on our progress as time goes on. Keep your eye peeled.

· Registered
770 Posts
oh man......this I wish I didn't read. Now I have to sell my house, move back into an apartment, so I can afford all these awesome parts you guys will have coming out!!! LOL

· Director of Web Relations
4,012 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Hope they make a defroster pod for the ST like they do for the MS3

· The Site Founder
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.